- INTEGRITY – Adhere to the highest possible professional standards in order to maintain our customer’s trust and confidence.
- COMMITMENT – We will not leave your home or place of business until you are 100% satisfied with the work completed.
- RESPECT – Treat every customer we serve with dignity and respect.
- EXCELLENCE – Strive for the highest degree of quality and satisfaction.
- TRUSTWORTHY – We earn the trust of those we serve every day, through the service provided by our team members. We provide care, compassion, respect, dependability and quality. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied.
- ACCESSIBILITY – The Carpet Cleaning Orlando team is available Monday thru Saturday. With our phones available for setting up appointments seven days a week.
- QUALITY – Our Orlando carpet cleaners are held to the highest standard of workmanship. If you are not completely satisfied don’t hesitate to call us.
- INNOVATIVE – We use the latest in technology and procedures in the industry. All of our equipment is top of the line.
If you are in need of hard surface cleaning, specifically ceramic tile cleaning, we specialize in making your floor look brand new again. Not all floor cleaning processes are the same, as we have learned through years of trials and tribulations. Without the proper alkalinity and neutralizing of your floor with the proper cleaning solutions, improper cleaning can leave your floor worse then it started. Bleach and other products may seem to get it clean for the time being, but over time this can deteriorate your floors grout and tile. When we clean your hard surface flooring, we not only clean the surface, we sanitize the tile and grout with up to 230 degrees of heat. Our extraction process also helps destroy the contaminants and leave your floor looking as good as it was first laid. After the cleaning is done we then recommend sealing the grout, this helps prevent water and bacteria from entering it entirely. This will prolong the clean look of the floor for much longer than just cleaning alone.
Tile Flooring Maintenance Recommendations
When considering your own health as well as your family members, we take this very seriously. A properly maintained and professionally cleaned floor is essential to you and your homes health. The soil can build up in your grout and the crevices in the tile with or without visible proof. Visible debris on the floor is often the gauge of when to vacuum or sweep the tile flooring, this thought process needs to be thrown out the window. The dirt can build up over time from tracking in dirt from outside with your shoes as well as pets going in and out of the home. This may cause the carpet to look dirty and even make your household smell if not taken care of with a weekly vacuum cleaning. This way you can ensure that the tile and grout stays clean while looking new.
Other Ideas To Help With Maintenance
Moving furniture at least once a month will help with not creating distinguished traffic patterns on your tile and grout areas. Make sure to clean hard to reach areas, as under your furniture and behind entertainment centers.
Getting your tile and grout cleaned every year by a certified professional will keep your hard surface flooring in like new shape. Make sure to do your research on the company you are choosing, as many have immoral practices and can leave you with a bad experience. There are plenty credible companies out there, don’t be scared to ask questions.
We recommend sweeping or vacuuming at least once a week. This may seem like over doing it, but the more maintenance and the more you keep up with your flooring, the longer it will look like it is brand new. Moping with a over the counter cleaning solution is also recommend at least once every two weeks, this can be items such as pinesol or a safe antibacterial. When the time comes for a deep cleaning, that what we are here for, by using our top-of-the-line equipment and professionals for your tile and grout cleaning services, you can be sure that your tile and grout are going to be well kept and easier to maintain. We bring in our heavy duty tile cleaning tools that can produce pressures over 1000psi for the deepest clean possible. Combined with the proper cleaning supplies we will get your floors to look as good as the day it was installed. Your grout will be chemical free and safe for your family for a long period of time. Contact us today to learn more about our tile and grout cleaning services in your area.